1. Partnership in Agri-Business – in the
2. Webpage Listing – an identity of Quality and
3. Web listing of Professionals for their service/
4. Facilitating Partnership with the Farmers /
Groups and the Government Functionaries.
5. Partnership for communication and co-operation across
all sectors of the value chain and works to raise knowledge of
issues effecting the development of an efficient and competitive
agri-food value chain.
Identification and development of specific
types of agri-business in the select districts.
7. Web display of –inputs, process and product
8. Facilitate Market Driven Extension
9. Organise Chambers / Traders meet on the strategies
for value addition to farm produce and on Agri-business growth in
10. Develop Public-Private
Partnership to expand services and the geographical area
direct access to a large knowledge base and network of Agricultural
Functionaries and experts in practical food chain applications from
raw agricultural materials, to finished goods, to the point of
12. Facilitate in
Public-Producer-Private partnership in Infrastructure and Value
13. Enable and attract
investments in Farming Sector through Public-Partnership benefiting
the farmer and private / corporate.
14. To undertake project
studies by expertise in collaboration with the enterprise showing
interest in the project.
15. Opportunity for the promotion of
products and services.
16. Awards to Corporate
Sector of the state in the area of Agri-Business for bringing in
outstanding benefit to the farming community with sustainability
while keeping the Corporate good.