1. Sharing and popularizing Agri-Business and
Farmers beneficial information including events like Krishi / Kisan
Markets/ Exhibitions / Trade events etc.
2. Publishing Popular articles and success stories
in the transformation of traditional agriculture into a commercial,
Technology based enterprise.
3. Training schedule for different target
4. Partnership in Publishing Agri-Business
Newsletter - in Assamese, Bengali
& English and its business management- to disseminate advanced
low cost, eco friendly, indigenous and scientific practices in
Farming with emphasis on Agri-Horticulture and its marketing among
the farmers and among the companies / traders on self supporting
5. Partnership in making the farmers and public
about the prospects of Agri-Business and its practice.
6. Educating the farmers on the merits and demerits of
corporate concentration and vertical integration among transnational
agro-food companies including the threat to the sustainability of
the most important industry on earth – the global food system.
7. seeks to provide a central, accurate and in-depth
source of information on corporate agribusiness's economic, social
and environmental impacts on family farmers, rural communities,
ecosystems and consumers.
8. Educating the public and organizing campaigns for
environmentally responsible and economically and socially just
corporate accountability practices in agribusiness.
9. researching traditional media (newspapers, magazines,
radio and television) through news releases, op-ed pieces and
10. compiling and
distributing a wide range of outreach materials, such as fact
sheets, brochures, bibliographies and multi-media presentations;
11. training citizen
activists to work effectively with the news media, and
12. providing technical
assistance to investigative journalists
13. Constitution of
Editorial Committee for Agri-Business news letter in Assamese,
Bengali & English and its business management- to disseminate
advanced low cost, eco friendly, indigenous and scientific practices
in Farming with emphasis on Agri-Horticulture and its marketing
among the farmers and among the companies / traders on self
14. Public awareness of banned products/ services/